Assad doesn’t care about the Syrian people.
Those fighting for the “impoverished Palestinians” won’t compromise even a penny of their multi-million dollar homes and lifestyles in Gaza and Ramallah for their “people” and “cause”.
Western Europe has basically ditched its kin Europeans in favor of so-called refugees.
There’s a whole slew of Americans in and around the WH who, in recent years, have acted in ways that undermined US interests (to euphemize and put this very very lightly).
Even as her fellow countrymen starve and lack basic medical supplies –
“The daughter of Hugo Chavez, the former president who once declared ‘being rich is bad,’ may be the wealthiest woman in Venezuela, according to evidence reportedly in the hands of Venezuelan media outlets. Maria Gabriela Chavez, 35, the late president’s second-oldest daughter, holds assets in American and Andorran banks totaling almost $4.2billion, Diario las Americas reports” (August 14, 2015).
The laws of the Erev Rav-run State of Israel, including the IDF, favor Muslim terrorists over Jewish citizens – much resembling the ancient laws of Sodom and Gomorrah. Here in the State of Israel, a Muslim Fatah terrorist who murdered six Jews can be elected mayor of one of Judaism’s four holy cities, Jews defending themselves from attack are the ones arrested, and El’or Azaria still sits in jail.
Jews – we pledge allegiance to Hashem and His Torah, and we abide by the word of His messengers. C’est tout.
The Erev Rav do not pledge allegiance to Yisrael in any way – to Am Yisrael, Eretz Yisrael, Torat Yisrael, Elokei Yisrael. They are traitors and enemies of Yisrael.
All those who claim to believe in Hashem – whether they call Him the Lord, God, or Allah – all have one thing in common: Their respective religious books all state that Hashem gave the Nation of Israel the Land of Israel forever and that the Torah of Israel is the Word of Hashem. And within Hashem’s Word, Hashem tells us (via King Solomon) that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. Judea and Samaria are also defined by Hashem as part of Eretz Yisrael.
If you do not believe this or act against it, you are a “kofer”, “infidel”, “heretic”, “non-believer” or however you wish to label your rebellion against Hashem/God/Allah. Sof passuk.
The Christians, in addition to their Christian bible, believe in our holy Torah. And Hashem tells us over and over in the Torah, and later through our Prophets in the rest of our Tanach, that Eretz Yisrael HaShlema is given to Am Yisrael. Even the areas and exact borders of the nachalot, the tribal lands of the 12 Tribes of Israel, are specified. And regarding our capital, Jerusalem, it is Hashem Who decided –
“I have chosen Jerusalem into which will be My Name there, and I have chosen David to be over My Nation Israel” (2 Divrei HaYamim 6: 6).
As for the Muslims:
* Quran 45, 16: “And certainly We gave the Book [Torah] and the wisdom and the prophesy to the Children of Israel…and We made them excel the nations.”
* Quran: “Because the Torah came down to the world only to the Nation of Israel, and to the Arabs and people of Mecca there was no book…therefore I [Muhammad] have come to give you the Book in Arabic which is directed from the Book of Moses [the Torah]” (46, 11-12) (6,155-158) (68, 37).
* Quran 5, 21: “[Moses said]: ‘O my people! Enter the Holy Land which God has written for you, and do not turn tail, otherwise you will be losers.”
* Quran 26, 59: “And We gave the Holy Land as a heritage to the Children of Israel.”
* “Allah gave them [the Children of Israel] the Blessed Land, the eastern side and the western (the two sides of the Jordan) which Allah promised to Abraham, because the Children of Israel are the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and they received the Land of Israel, the Holy Land. Because they suffered from Pharaoh and from Egypt the Children of Israel were chosen from the nations” (Quran 7,133-137; 21, 70-73; 5, 21-24; 44, 32-33; 28, 1-6).
The “leaders” of the State of Israel do not lead, and for the most part, do not do so in favor of Am Yisrael and Eretz Yisrael. So, therefore –
I pledge allegiance to Hashem and His Torah, one Nation (consisting of 13 Tribes, including the Tribe of Levy) under Hashem, indivisible (soon all exiled will be ingathered home), with liberty (“for there is no free man except one who occupies himself with Talmud Torah” Pirkei Avot 6: 2) and justice (the only real justice is by Hashem’s Law, Torah) for all.